The aims of our activities with young scientists and developing this career resource section are:
- to orientate particularly young scientists to the challenges and opportunities of being part of the European-wide scientific community
- to empower researchers to participate in European level research by providing guidance on applying for research funding from the European Commission's research funding stream Framework Programme 7 and to find other grants at national and international level in their scientific field
- to inspire scientists by presenting interviews with successful and award-winning scientists
- to expand scientists skills and quality of research by providing sources on successful communication of science, career building and ethical scientific practice
- to improve the position of early career stage researchers by communicating the issues facing young scientists from Central and Eastern Europe to policy makers and other stakeholders
Please use the menu pn the right to access information on European Commission research funding, success stories, national and international grant programmes, skills development and other links and resources.